Man suite holding lock

Electrical Safety Certificates

Who needs an
electrical safety certificate?

There are a few electrical safety certificates that can be offered. Here at Ripple, we offer Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR), Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) and Fire Alarm safety inspections. Whether you are a homeowner, landlord or a business owner with a commercial premises it is advised that you get your properties and appliances checked at the recommended intervals to ensure the safety of yourself and others. If you are a landlord in the private rented sector then you are, by law, required to have valid & in date certificates for your properties. Check out the pages below for more information. 

Get in Touch
Contact us today for more information or to book in your electrical works.
Request a Quote

Need an electrician? Get a free quote now

Local electrician that you can trust

Ripple Electrical Services Limited, registered as a limited company in England and Wales under company number: 12828830.

Registered Company Address: Office C The Old Stables, Knatts Valley Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, TN15 6XY.

SSIP logo